Please provide a way to turn on Delve/Office Graph for only a subset of users!

Steel Contributor

We have had Delve disabled since inception, but I would like to work on a path to enabling for my Org. Our change control board refuses to consider this if they can not turn it on for testing for a subset of users. Please provide a way to do this so we can move forward with this important piece of the 365 puzzle! 

@Nick Robinson

3 Replies

Adding @Mark Kashman.

Also please consider adding this request to the Delve uservoice https://office365.uservoice.com/forums/273487-delve

-Nick

I agree this feature should be provided for scenarios where customer does to enable/disable Delve on Demand...just voted the idea

I agree this would be a sensible option to have, where organizations want to dip their toes into the water with Delve.  I am not sure Microsoft have a motivation to provide this, though.

We looked at disabling Office Graph when management thought Delve was revealing information it shouldn't be, which was more a misunderstanding on how the technology works.  

We dealt with this via training being upfront and letting staff know what Delve does and doesn't do.  This was the discussion I posted at the time - Disabling Delve?.  Afterwards, @Juan Carlos González Martín posted a useful addendum - What functionality could I possibly lose if Delve is disable in my tenant? which illustrates how much is lost when not enabling Office Graph.

Anyway, I think you might have to spin up another tenant in the meantime and hydrate it was some users and content to look at Delve as a PoC etc.