Evaluation Center Web Page Issue

Brass Contributor

Do anyone know why evaluation downloads aren't available?  Trying to download Microsoft Server 2022 Evaluation @ https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download

62 Replies
deeply compromised .. deeply..

@D4N_1337 it's amazing the help you have been providing to the community, I kindly ask if you could provide link for Hyper-V 2019? I noticed that you publish Hyper-V 2016 but we really need 2019 version.

We are desperate to find that ISO online, we already tried everything and we are trying to contact distributors do find the link.

Kind regards!

are these safe to download?
Links that have been provided by D4N_1337 are atually from Microsoft oficial servers as you can see. They are the atual URL that allow you to download directly. So yes, they are totally safe!

@D4N_1337 amazing! Many thanks for your help!

Have a nice week!

*/evalcenter down for me as well.
Makes development and practicing for certs very difficult.
Need Win10 Ent 2019 LTSC for a POC project to demo.
Anybody know the link?

@BNHUBB and all on this thread - The Microsoft Evaluation Center is temporarily unavailable. Work is underway to restore this experience. In the meantime, this point provides links to the Windows Server 2022 and Windows Server 2019 evaluations: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-server-for-it-pro/accessing-trials-and-kits-for-windo...

Many thanks Heather!! I hate to be a burden but... Could you give me a link to Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager .iso? Best regards,
Thanks Heather - I too would like the Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager .iso. Would you be able to provide a link to this?
Thanks, this has been so helpful to me.

@iAnohn5 and @KeithBlack:

@layer8user 

the link above it is working , but not the site ,

Good morning D4N_1337
I wanted to ask if it is possible to have the link of Windows Server 2012 essential 32 and 64 bit in Italian. Please.
Still doesn't work :(

@D4N_1337  Hi mate, do you have the ISO file for windows 10 enterprise for evaluation 

@BNHUBB - Good news! The Microsoft Evaluation Center issue has been resolved. To locate the latest trials, evals, and kits, use the navigation at the top of the page.

(FYI - @dmoura2195 @Sydney-Nyirenda @D4N_1337 @DGooLay @iAnohn5 @KeithBlack @MesutOzcan  @AbdurRazaq @Oliviero-ODP @YasirM @Imendra @davepatrick @JakobNaess @laykayfals @hackmedic13 @totben @ezkielx @Htanzy @ArronKray )