Visual Studio Toolbox and Python

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Hope you're doing well and hoping someone can help me.  I have the following questions:

1. Does Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition have a toolbox, and can I add objects from the toolbox to a form and program the objects with Python code?  Example, add a button to a form and then program the button with Python code.  I'd like to create a GUI using drag and drop objects and then code the objects with Python.  I'm creating a Python application.
  2. Can I download Python packages from PyPI into Visual Studio Community Edition 2022?
  3. Is there a support subscription for Visual Studio Community Edition 2022? If not, how do I get support?
  4. How can I get trained on Visual Studio Community Edition 2022?

Your help is VERY appreciated!

1 Reply

1. Does Visual Studio 2022 Community Edition have a toolbox, and can I add objects from the toolbox to a form and program the objects with Python code?  Example, add a button to a form and then program the button with Python code.  I'd like to create a GUI using drag and drop objects and then code the objects with Python.  I'm creating a Python application.
  2. Can I download Python packages from PyPI into Visual Studio Community Edition 2022?
  3. Is there a support subscription for Visual Studio Community Edition 2022? If not, how do I get support?
  4. How can I get trained on Visual Studio Community Edition 2022?

@jd1111 I have the same questions. lets wait for response.