What will happen if we change OU in SCCM system discovery?

Copper Contributor

What will happen if we change OU in SCCM system discovery? I mean we have configured SCCM newly in our infra after that enabled system discovery by selecting domain then I have observed that devices from AD are not accurate with SCCM device count. So, I have given the OU that actual devices present but still the devices are not accurate, and we are seeing the AD component error. 

And in Messages also we are seeing below warning and Error

image.png

image (1).png

Warning 

image (2).png

Description Active Directory System Discovery Agent reported errors for 580 objects. DDRs were generated for 0 objects that had errors while reading non-critical properties. DDRs were not generated for 580 objects that had errors while reading critical properties. Possible cause: The site server might not have access to some properties of this object. The container specified might not have the properties available. Solution: Please verify the Active Directory schema for properties that are not replicated or locked. Refer to the discovery logs for more information.

 Error

image (3).png

Description Active Directory System Discovery Agent failed to bind to container LDAP://DC=<Domain Name>,DC=LOCAL. Error: The server does not support the requested critical extension. Possible cause: The AD container specified earlier might be invalid now. The Domain Controller is inaccessible. Solution: Please verify that the AD container paths specified are valid. Confirm accessibility of the site server to the Domain Controller to be queried. We have checked the log adsysdis.log 

image (4).png

Requesting all to give me some suggestions that have to check anything more than this. Thanks& Regards.

0 Replies