First published on TECHNET on Jan 18, 2008
- I've been in the IT industry since 1997.
- I was a Sergeant in the US Marine Corps infantry (0341 81MM Mortarman, hoorah).
- I was born in Annapolis, Maryland but moved to Illinois when I was five.
- I grew up in and around Chicago for the next twenty years.
- I moved to North Carolina in 2000, met my lovely wife, and have lived here ever since.
- I've travelled to Germany, The Netherlands, England, Scotland, Canada, the Caribean, Mexico, and India (where I spent two months working with the then-fledging tier 2 support staff as a Tech Lead).
- My role at Microsoft is a Technical Lead within the 3rd tier escalations and critsits space for Directory Services. I assist Support Escalation Engineers with technical issues... and they assist you!