Unable to install program on win10 system

Copper Contributor

My computer is a win 10 system, I downloaded the sql server installation package from Microsoft official website and then opened it. Then it reported error directly. Don't even know what the reason is. I uninstalled all the antivirus software and firewalls and closed them, and reinstalled the net framework, but it still doesn't work. Can I only reinstall the Win 10 operating system? I will send the error logs and pictures to you guys to help me see, in the end how to do?

Desktop screenshot.png

2 Replies
应用程序: SQL2022-SSEI-Dev.exe
Framework 版本: v4.0.30319
说明: 由于未经处理的异常,进程终止。
异常信息: System.TypeLoadException
在 System.Windows.Automation.Peers.AutomationPeer.Initialize()
在 System.Windows.Automation.Peers.AutomationPeer..cctor()

异常信息: System.TypeInitializationException
在 System.Windows.Automation.Peers.AutomationPeer.RaiseFocusChangedEventHelper(System.Windows.IInputElement)
在 System.Windows.Input.KeyboardDevice.ChangeFocus(System.Windows.DependencyObject, Int32)
在 System.Windows.Input.KeyboardDevice.PostProcessInput(System.Object, System.Windows.Input.ProcessInputEventArgs)
在 System.Windows.Input.InputManager.RaiseProcessInputEventHandlers(System.Windows.Input.ProcessInputEventHandler, System.Windows.Input.ProcessInputEventArgs)
在 System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
在 System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(System.Windows.Input.InputEventArgs)
在 System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(System.Windows.Input.InputReport)
在 System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr, System.Windows.Input.InputMode, Int32, System.Windows.Input.RawKeyboardActions, Int32, Boolean, Boolean, Int32)
在 System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.PossiblyDeactivate(IntPtr)
在 System.Windows.Interop.HwndKeyboardInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr, MS.Internal.Interop.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
在 System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
在 MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
在 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
在 System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
在 System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
在 MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)