Hi I'm a seasoned hard@software A+ graduate that 🆘!

Copper Contributor

I've been working on computers repairing for a good part of my life and when it came to learning and the grasping alternate O.S. differences and exercising methods beyond the Microsoft gui interface I learned and studied the Linux Bible which was very hard for me considering it's just a beast of coding and technicality stances that no one outside the window box catches quite so easy. Everything from the complexity of code structuring that can be so constructive it's just mind boggling and doesn't really stick to my head as easy as direct lingo you get with the traditional box. I'm having trouble maybe my mind just can't wrap around the select grammar utilized for Linux and especially GitHub project engineers I need help and I've been scared to ask but the only way I can grow or any of us is by raising your hand so I come to you today posse and in beckoning on some support strength for being able to help the community and myself grow with open source mannerism I have watched a few videos but still don't get the gist I'd like it simplified if someone can help me please I beg I would repay you full phone and be your mentor note taking recording and repeating steps simply my main frustration is open source terminal delivery. My name is Vinny and my email is email address removed for privacy reasons. thank you for your time to listen

0 Replies