Cybersecurity Month Tech Community Giveaway!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

Hey everyone!

October is Cybersecurity Month and we wanted to celebrate by giving away some awesome Microsoft Swag to 20 lucky Tech Community members as a thank you for supporting this community. All you must do to enter is share our registration link to your favorite social media platform (Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc), take a screenshot and post down below for proof, and send an email with the screenshot of your post to bweenig@microsoft.com.  

At the end of October, we will be selecting 20 responders at random to receive some exclusive Microsoft swag. Good luck and thanks again! 

PreviewImage (7).png

50 Replies

@Trevor_Rusher  posted on twitter....

But I am receiving error message as "dont have permission to upload image"

Thanks! You're in!
No worries! Just make sure you send the email for proof and you'll be ok
Thank you! You're in the giveaway!
hi Trevor Rusher , Done that.
Thanks mwajed for entering the giveaway!
Hi Trevor_Rusher,
Greetings of the Day,
I got selected for prize distribution. I have filled my address details for the dispatch of prize as well. Can you please track the status of my prize delivery. Eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks for your kind reply in advance.

Best Regards
Dr.K.V.N.Rajesh
Hi all! The giveaway has ended and I will be locking this thread to new replies. The winners have been contacted via email and all the Swag is being sent out! Thank you all so much for participating and we hope to do another one of these in the near future.