SOLVED

Publishing of app/form makes them not loadable

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm currently trying to edit an PowerApps App+Form and when I hit the publish button, it cannot be loaded anymore. The screen is stuck on Loading (with spinner animation) on both the mobile app and the form (using pc browser). Reverting to a previous version does not fix the problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue right now?

3 Replies
Update: The form appears to be working correctly now, the app is still not loading

@DarioCL We are experiencing exatly the same issue: publishing a new version of the app doesn't have any effect.

We can run a preview of the app starting from the edit view, and it works. But the published version shows only the loading icon.

best response confirmed by DarioCL (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Update: everything seems to be back to normal now. It's strange Microsoft hasn't reported any malfunction yesterday, since I wasn't the only one who had difficulties with the publish functionality.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DarioCL (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Update: everything seems to be back to normal now. It's strange Microsoft hasn't reported any malfunction yesterday, since I wasn't the only one who had difficulties with the publish functionality.

View solution in original post