Quiz created in MS Forms not available in Assignments in Teams

Brass Contributor

Hi All

I have a Faculty member who created a quiz in MS Forms. When she went to Assignments >> Create >> Quiz, the quiz did not appear in the list of quizzes. This makes sense because the quiz wasn't assigned previously.

Question: How does she move the quiz into Assignments in Teams? Are we only allowed to create quizzes in Teams for our classes?

I did some testing.

• Created a quiz in MS Forms > added that quiz to a Group (test class in Teams) > went into Teams > General > Assignments > Create > From existing
    • the quiz did not show up in the list of existing quizzes for the Group (class) that the quiz was added to
  • Created a quiz in MS Forms > added that quiz to a Group (test class in Teams) > went into Teams > General > Assignments > Create > New
    • the quiz did not show up in the list of quizzes
  • I can create a new Tab which allows someone to answer the questions in the quiz, but it does not appear as an assignment (which may be in the future)
  • I can create a link to duplicate, but there is no facility to use the link 

What I am seeing is that I can create a quiz in Teams, and assign that quiz. But I cannot create a quiz in MS Forms and use it as an assignment in Teams.

Any ideas, solutions, or comments appreciated.

Che

0 Replies