Private Channels- Document Library issue

Copper Contributor

I have not seen anyone post on this, but I have a TEAM that created a couple of Private Channels, they posted at least a dozen or so documents in each.  They used the library for about a day or more. then all of their documents disappeared from the library, but not their activity, they can see the document in the activity and access it, but it does not appear in the library even when you go in to classic site mode.  

Has anyone seen this or any idea what is going on? 

5 Replies
Have you checked if the documents wen to the site recycle bin?
Yes, nothing and nothing in anyone activity or conversation history that shows the delete. I tested that, and if you delete an item it shows in conversations
Ok! So how/Where are You trying to see/access the documents? Not visible from the private channels files tab? In Sharepoint, Whats the URL look like? ( replace your domain with something else)

Accessing through TEAMS interface@adam deltinger .  the Files Tab in sharepoint was showing none of the files that were showing in activity.  URL opens the document in the correct private document library but when you navigate to the library by itself, nothing is there.  its like the site was restored, to the moment of creation.  User is opening documents and resaving to library and it is working fine.  

Here is the current document library URL.  the orginial was the same. 

https://co............../:x:/r/sites/Finance667-TreasuryPrivate/Shared%20Documents/.................................

Okay! Thank you! I’d suggest you create a ticket with Microsoft and figure out what’s wrong

Please keep us updated