Poll does not work in Large meetings (more than 50 people)

Copper Contributor

Hi,

During Large meeting (more than 50 people) when I try to create a Poll, I am able to create it but when I try to send in the meeting that time I get error (something went wrong try again).

In small meetings it works. How can I resolve this problem.

3 Replies

@GKCGI 

Hi there, you are welcome to the Microsoft Tech Community!

You have posted this in the wrong community. This is the Community Lounge of the Microsoft Tech Community where feedbacks about this website are posted.

I don't know where to tell you to post this, but I would recommend finding the correct community related to your product on this page and if you do not find the correct community here, you can go to answers.microsoft.com and post it there.

@GKCGI Hello! I'm not 100% sure, but I am guessing your question is regarding Microsoft Teams. I will move your message to the Microsoft Teams discussion space where these questions should go in the future. (Please let me know if I am incorrect on the topic.)

Hello @GKCGI  I'm including a past community post where the user had a similar issue.  Please review the solutions offered, especially the one posted on 6/20/2020 and let us know if that works for you.

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/polls-and-whiteboard-in-teams-meeting/m-p/280...