SOLVED

Microsoft Teams Screen Share Not Updating All Available 'Windows'

Copper Contributor

Greetings All,

After using MS Teams daily now for better part of the year, It seems like a new issue related to screen share has potentially surfaced after a recent Teams Update. 

Once a meeting has been joined, it seems like any new software(s) open during the meeting will not be available within the Screen Share 'Window's' Tab. Currently, we are forced to exit the meeting and re-enter as a work around. Upon rejoining the meeting, the Screen Share Windows Tab will be refreshed with the appropriate software to select, and share.

Currently not a deal breaker - but painful during client meetings. I have recently reinstalled teams and cleared my local cache and the problem persists. 

Thanks, 

3 Replies

@TomSwissBern 

Hey Tom - Appreciate you posting those links. Great to tie in all these threads that are related to the same topic.

From my searching a few days ago, I wasn't able to find a post related to the same related issue. Sometimes its difficult finding related issues under appropriate subject headers.

Thanks Again, Hopefully we hear back from MS Soon.   

@TomSwissBern

i thought my accountant was corrupt so uninstalled and reinstalled, still same issue - logged with Microsoft - 2 weeks later they have confirmed (as you now know) its a new update!  they asked me to add to the discussed so hopefully they can fix and we can share new documents while presenting too 

1 best response