Microsoft teams fail to send attachments

Copper Contributor

Hello,

Since yesterday, we have been experiencing an issue with the Microsoft Teams app when trying to send attachments to someone.

The problem is occurring on both the desktop app and the web app. Below is a screenshot of the issue.

Screenshot 2024-03-14 095416.png

3 Replies

Hi @Federico Palma,

are you using the classic Microsoft Teams or the new Microsoft Teams?

If you are using the classic consider switching to the new Microsoft Teams and see if the issue occures.
You can also try to sing-out then sign-in from Microsoft Teams and check if the issue is still there.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)
(Twitter)

Hi @LeonPavesic,

Thank you for the reply.

I'm using the news Microsoft Teams and i'm already trying to sign-out then sign-in but the issue stll occour. 

My colleagues are also having the same problem.

Regards

Hi @Federico Palma,

thanks for the update.

I can't see any global health issues affecting Microsoft Teams regarding your issue and it is happening on desktop and web version of Microsoft Teams for multiple users, so I think it can be a tenant issue.

I recommend you to contact Microsoft Support directly.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)
(Twitter)