How to remove "Provider managed" from Teams room device power management Logitech Rally Bar

Copper Contributor

Hi all, I have some Logitech Rally bar android Teams room devices and TAP IP controllers. They are registered in out Microsoft 365 tenant. I have them connected to Samsung "The Frame" TVs. When the TVs are soft off, they display art. When the TAPIP wakes up the Rally bar, it turns on the TV and shows the Teams meeting calendar for the room. This bit works well. But I want to manage the sleep time to make the system go to sleep sooner and turn the TV back to its soft off mode to show an art image. The problem is that the power management settings on the Rally bar show as "Managed by Service Provider" which is the M365 Teams admin console. But MS support have told me that I need to use a Teams room pro license to manage the power management settings. I can't justify this cost to just be able to set some sleep times. Can anyone help with how to remove the power management from the service provider and let me manage these settings manually on the Rally bar?

2 Replies