eDiscovery - MS Teams chat and images

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I need to search the records of 30 employees over a period of 1.5 years. Mainly it's about conversations in MS Teams, also group chats. I've made several collections, each collection has a 3-month interval. Search conditions for each 3 month collection look like this "((Date=2022-07-01..2022-09-30)) AND ((Kind=im) OR (Kind=microsoftteams) OR (Kind=posts))" Of course, the date ranges in individual collections change. 

I found one group chat that I need to review in its entirety, i.e. as one record, from beginning to end (for the period of 3 months indicated in the collection). Unfortunately, each conversation in the review set is divided into smaller ones. Some are not arranged chronologically, filtering by date does not change anything. Could you help and tell how to do it correctly so that the conversation in the selected group chat is visible as one chord from start to end?

In addition, I have a problem that some of the found messages do not contain photos / multimedia that were attached by chat participants. Is there any option to find a missing photo or not to miss any photos/media from the search?

Regards,

Antonio

1 Reply
The topic can be closed, I used content search to find files that are not displayed in conversations. However, I am very puzzled why not all photos are displayed. Maybe they were deleted from the chat?