SOLVED

Stream Office Hours - APAC Customers

Iron Contributor

Hi Microsoft. I would love to attend some of the Stream Office Hours to try and sort out the issues that are blocking us from starting our migration. Unfortunately, like all the other Microsoft products/services (OneDrive, Teams, etc.) they are only offered at hours that cater for customers in AMEA region (or similar). Almost always, Microsoft Office Hours are offered at ~1-4AM for me (APAC region) so can't attend any of them.

It would be great if you could offer alternative hours that cater for all your customers. equally.

Stream:

Microsoft Stream customer connections - Microsoft Stream | Microsoft Learn

Some of the other office hours (as examples) that are also not suitable for APAC region.

OneDrive: Microsoft OneDrive customer office hours - SharePoint in Microsoft 365 | Microsoft Learn

Syntex: Microsoft Syntex community calls – Microsoft Adoption

2 Replies
best response confirmed by gjen020 (Iron Contributor)
Solution
There was a session that was offered for several weeks to support APAC hours. However, there were so few people who attended that the product team discontinued that session. They did try and ran it weekly for a couple of months. Apparently you were not in attendance at that time. That is unfortunate. Try asking your questions in this forum and hopefully the product team or someone else in the community will be able to give you some support.
Thanks - good to know they tried initially with us folk in APAC :)

As you mentioned - I'll continue to post any questions here.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by gjen020 (Iron Contributor)
Solution
There was a session that was offered for several weeks to support APAC hours. However, there were so few people who attended that the product team discontinued that session. They did try and ran it weekly for a couple of months. Apparently you were not in attendance at that time. That is unfortunate. Try asking your questions in this forum and hopefully the product team or someone else in the community will be able to give you some support.

View solution in original post