Work Results show Old Logo - Original Microsoft Search Work Results

Brass Contributor

I'm really hoping someone here can help me.  When Microsoft first allowed Bing results to include Work data, I enabled it.  This was at least a year and a half ago - maybe longer.  Also at the time I read how to upload our logo to make the results look even more professional.

Well we've changed our name and our logo and I cannot find where to change our logo.

Changing the name in Microsoft 365 admin has changed our name in search, but I cannot find where to change or even delete the logo it is using.  

Microsoft 365 support is out of ideas.  As it stands now, I have Microsoft Search disabled in our tenant 365 (under org settings) but guess what - Bing Search results still show work results.  

I believe I had this set up through an admin console outside of Microsoft 365 but I can't find it.  Maybe I'm wrong.  Microsoft changes things so much.

Does anyone know where I would have gone to set this up 18+ months ago?  Does anyone know where I can go now to delete / change the logo the results page is using? 

Thank you for reading.

4 Replies

I'm hoping someone that can assist will help?

Same thing is happening to our tenant: old logo that I cannot change. What is the fix for this?
Looking for this answer too! Just watched the Microsoft Search setup video and can't find a way to add company logo to search results. @GraemeB you solved this earlier for another user, can you help?

Bumping this thread for attention please!