MD-102 not Showing Certification

MVP

I can confirm that my Microsoft 365 Certified Endpoint Associate is set to expire at the end of the month. And as you can see, I passed the exam on August 17, 2023.

KevinKaminski_0-1696264629012.png

Can you assist?

1 Reply

Hi @Kevin Kaminski,

If I see correctly, you are already certified (from 25.4.2023) Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate (it means that you passed the MD-100 and MD-101 exams).

The MD-100 and MD-101 are discontinued on September 30, 2023.
The replacement exam MS-102: Endpoint Administrator is available.

On September 6, 2023, the Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate certification was renamed to Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate.
This certification can be earned by meeting the following requirements:

Passing Exam MD-100 and Exam MD-101, or Passing the MD-102 exam (Endpoint Administrator).

You passed the MD-102 exam, which gives you the same certificate as the two previous exams MD-100 + MD-100.

So I'm not sure if you have the option to extend the existing Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate certificate, I assume not. I also assume that after October 25, 2023, you will receive a "new" Microsoft 365 Certified: Endpoint Administrator Associate certificate with an expiration date of August 17, 2024, and sometime in February 2024, you should receive a notification (possibility) to renew the certificat.

You actually passed 2 old and one new exam to get the same certificate.

You can read more about it at the following link (blog):
Evolving Microsoft 365 certifications help keep you in sync with the new era of work - Microsoft Com...

for example, I extended (renewed) the same certificate a few days ago by renewing it through the renewal procedure offered by Microsoft, I did not take the MD-102.
Microsoft Certification Renewal | Microsoft Learn

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)