SOLVED

Windows Defender stops working

Copper Contributor

Good evening Sir/Ma'am,

I need some help regarding my windows defender program because it just suddenly stops working and  cant restart it. I already tried lots of steps found in the internet but nothing is working and its getting worse. Here are some screenshots of troubleshoot that I used.

1st is the CMD that i run as administrator.

2nd is the RESTART button in the antivirus

WINDOWS FIREWALL DIAG. and WINSECURITYDIA app that I downloaded from Microsoft.

Thank you in advance for advices and answers. God bless you always!

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Jake_Mowrer (Microsoft)
Solution

@juangames5880 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft 365 Defender space - please post Windows Defender questions here in the future. 

As a side note, this sounds like it might be more of a support question, so you may want to try support.microsoft.com or answers.microsoft.com as well. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jake_Mowrer (Microsoft)
Solution

@juangames5880 

Hello! You've posted your question in the Tech Community Discussion space, which is intended for discussion around the Tech Community website itself, not product questions. I'm moving your question to the Microsoft 365 Defender space - please post Windows Defender questions here in the future. 

As a side note, this sounds like it might be more of a support question, so you may want to try support.microsoft.com or answers.microsoft.com as well. 

View solution in original post