OVERWHELMED

Copper Contributor

I have been experiencing a number of discrepancies within my social footprint.  I have had 5 operations L5-S1 + plus both hips replaced in the two years. Bedridden and honestly limited tech/computer experience.  Here is the bullet point hacked outline:

1. Google Calendar Hidden google meet sex bookings

2, Located Power Automate Hidden App Level that was directing all my personal and professional data to unknown locations

3. I had little or no control with Apps

4. They connected hidden local hook up website 

5. They would have group hook ups on my skype account 

7. They were communicating through Forwarding POP/IMAP 

8. They filtered message spam phone number and emails

9. Using Azure to coordinate revenue accounting dada

10. Found out that they altered windows, so I didn't see any of this activity

11. 95% of this activity took place on Windows 10.

12. Once I upgraded to 11 This all opened up. 

13. There is tons of other stuff

Believe it or not my device is still not registered to windows 11

I'm lost and need some direction and help

Thanks

Robbie

1 Reply
It's very important to maintain the security of your Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) by identifying and addressing unsecure accounts. 1- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA): MFA adds an extra layer of security by requiring users to provide additional authentication methods. 2- Use strong, unique passwords: Encourage users to create strong, unique passwords for their accounts. 3- Regularly review user accounts: Regularly review accounts for suspicious activities and revoke access to users who no longer need it. 4- Apply Conditional Access policies: Implement Conditional Access policies to enforce specific conditions for user access, such as device compliance, location, or sign-in risk. 5- Monitor sign-in activity: Use Azure AD's built-in monitoring capabilities to track sign-in activities and investigate any suspicious behavior. 6- Implement Role-Based Access Control (RBAC): Use RBAC to grant the least privileged access necessary for users to perform their tasks. 7- Train users on security best practices: Educate your users about phishing, social engineering, and other potential threats. 8- Keep software and systems up-to-date: Regularly update your Azure AD Connect, Azure AD PowerShell modules, and other components to maintain security. You can use Powershell scripts or Azure AD reports to identify unsecured accounts. See example below of this script which can be used as a starting point to identify accounts with weak settings: Import-Module AzureAD $tenantDomain = "yourtenant.onmicrosoft.com" $credential = Get-Credential Connect-AzureAD -Credential $credential -TenantDomain $tenantDomain $users = Get-AzureADUser -All $true $unsecureAccounts = @() foreach ($user in $users) { $isUnsecure = $false # Check for MFA status $mfaStatus = (Get-AzureADUserExtension -ObjectId $user.ObjectId).StrongAuthenticationRequirements if ($mfaStatus -eq $null -or $mfaStatus.State -ne "Enforced") { $isUnsecure = $true } # Add other security checks as needed if ($isUnsecure) { $unsecureAccounts += $user } } $unsecureAccounts | Select-Object DisplayName, UserPrincipalName, UserType