SOLVED

Device Health Status disappeared

Copper Contributor

Hi,

in the company we use Defender P1 license, on a shared Tenant.

Appropriate RBAC and Groups were prepared by outsourced security company, and everything was working OK.

Recently I noticed when I go to Devices, and click on any device, we don't have Device Health Status anymore. And I need that option. The security admin said that there is no option to enable Device health in Defender portal. That I should use advanced hunting query.

Is that really the case? I find it hard to believe, because we had that option\report.

Thanks.

no device health data belowno device health data below

9 Replies

@MilanSelakovic Hi , are you asking about the below section in your device page ?

Capture.PNG

Hi Eliekarkafy,

that is exactly what I am asking.

there is no reason for this to do not showing, what are your permissions on MDE?

@eliekarkafy 

Here are my permissions.

MicrosoftTeams-image (25).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (26).png

do you have a user with security administrator privileges that you can access the defender portal with ?
No :). I mentioned in first post that we are using outsource company for administration. Also, we share tenant, so access is restricted.
Update, they are looking into it right now. Thanks Elierkarfu :)
best response confirmed by MilanSelakovic (Copper Contributor)
Solution
if they activated the unified role-based access control. any custom roles that were created or managed previously by your organization will no longer grant access to services and data in Microsoft 365 Defender.

ask him to create a new custom role using the new model custom role in Defender

@MilanSelakovic 

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MilanSelakovic (Copper Contributor)
Solution
if they activated the unified role-based access control. any custom roles that were created or managed previously by your organization will no longer grant access to services and data in Microsoft 365 Defender.

ask him to create a new custom role using the new model custom role in Defender

View solution in original post