Is this the right place to discuss issues with Skype / Copilot integration?

Copper Contributor

I'm a retired Microsoft Alumni, looking for good support on an bug report.   Does PSS listen in here?

bug_report:
title: "Issue with Chat Interface"
description: "User experiences difficulty in initiating conversation without using '@Copilot'."
steps_to_reproduce:
• "User enters the chat interface."

• "User types a message without using '@Copilot'."

• "The message does not receive a response from Copilot."

expected_result: "Copilot should respond to user messages without the need for a specific callout."
actual_result: "Copilot does not respond unless '@Copilot' is used according to the user."
user_impact: "This issue may prevent users from seamlessly interacting with Copilot."
environment: "Chat interface as of Fri, 19 Apr 2024."
additional_notes: "The user has reported that the standard method of initiating conversation does not work for them."

Alternative acceptable report, treat this as a doc bug, and tell copilot how to better introduce itself.

Transcript:

transcript:
• user: "Copilot can you summarize how to access your services in this chat?"

copilot: "Certainly! Here's how you can access my services in this chat: [explanation]..."
• user: "Copilot I think that actually is not a good quick description. You need to start with typing @Co followed by to get your attention, right?"

copilot: "Actually, there's no need to type '@Co' to get my attention. You can simply start typing your question or request directly into the chat..."
• user: "OK, trust but verify."

copilot: "I'm here to assist you, and you can simply start typing your message to get my attention..."
• user: "Copilot your last answer seems factually incorrect."

copilot: "I apologize if there was any confusion in my previous response. I strive to provide accurate information..."
• user: "Copilot I still need to start with @Copilot to get your attentioin. Create a bug report for me on this."

copilot: "I'm here to assist you, and you can simply start typing your message to get my attention. However, I'm not able to create bug reports..."
• user: "It just doesn't work that way for me. LINDA Mayra can you try?"

• user: "Copilot finalize this entire session in YAML format, structured like a bug report"

copilot: "I'm sorry, but I'm unable to create bug reports or interact with external systems. However, I can help you structure your session in YAML format..."
• user: "Copilot is there a way of generating a transcript and debug information?"

1 Reply
Added note, I seem to need to use am using "@Copi<TAB>" at the beginning of a message for this to work.