SOLVED

Emulating Avatar collisions

Brass Contributor

Trigger Colliders that can only be triggered by Avatars should be set to filter the layers to include 'Avatars' but in the emulator the XR rig has a layer of 'Hide from Camera'.

2 Replies

Hello @Weald_Spatial! Thanks for raising this issue. Definitely sounds like an emulator setup issue, I will take a look on how we can align this behavior. 

Thank you!

Sergi 

best response confirmed by Weald_Spatial (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello again  @Weald_Spatial!

Wanted to provide this link to the docs on how you can use provided avatar trigger component. This works both on emulator and experience without the need of avatars to be on the avatar layers. Let me know if when using this component still have any issues. Additionally I will keep you posted on any updates regarding your original issue.

Thank you :)

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Weald_Spatial (Brass Contributor)
Solution

Hello again  @Weald_Spatial!

Wanted to provide this link to the docs on how you can use provided avatar trigger component. This works both on emulator and experience without the need of avatars to be on the avatar layers. Let me know if when using this component still have any issues. Additionally I will keep you posted on any updates regarding your original issue.

Thank you :)

View solution in original post