Starting my subscription today and got overwhelmed with benefits. Using vs delay using?

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I have decided to start my Visual Studio annual subscription because I nneded Dev/Test servers for legal reason :)

There are several limited time benefits like that from Pluralsight. Do they start the 3 month period after activating them or should I hurry and use my time got now?

Beside these forum here, is there a place for architecture discussions for on premise environments?

Azure / cloud is a later issue.

Thanks,

Lothar

1 Reply
Hi Lothar,

Congratulations on starting your Visual Studio annual subscription! It's great to hear that you have a need for Dev/Test servers and that you've found the benefits provided by Pluralsight. Let me address your questions.

Regarding the limited time benefits from Pluralsight, typically the activation period starts when you activate them. However, to be absolutely sure about the specific terms and conditions, I recommend reaching out to the Pluralsight support team or checking the documentation that came with your subscription. They will be able to provide you with accurate information regarding the activation period for the benefits.

For architecture discussions related to on-premise environments, the Microsoft Tech Community is an excellent place to engage with fellow professionals and experts. While Azure and cloud-related topics are quite prevalent, you can still find valuable discussions and resources for on-premise environments. I suggest exploring the community forums, joining relevant groups, and posting your questions and thoughts there. The community is active and supportive, so you're likely to receive helpful insights and guidance from knowledgeable individuals.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with your Visual Studio subscription or any other Microsoft-related topics, feel free to ask. Happy coding!

Best regards,
@ow6nmusk