Microsoft Vision AI Dev Kit does not work with custom trained model

Copper Contributor

I trained a custom vision model in General Compact S1 setting, exported the VAIDK model and pushed it to VAIDK, I had no prediction coming on the output stream of the camera. When i did further reserach in the logs i found out that after updating the custom model the RtspDataUrl is set to null ("RtspDataUrl": null) and the VideoAnalyticsEnabled is also set to false ("VideoAnalyticsEnabled": false). The RtspDataUrl should have been rtsp://ip:8902/live and the VideoAnalyticsEnabled should have been true. I even check by streaming the rtsp://ip:8902/live using VLC player but there was no output. (VLC screenshot attached)From what i was able to find out there is some problem with the API: http://ip:1080/vam data {'switchStatus': True, 'vamconfig': 'MD'} . The output of this is coming out to be RESPONSE: {"status":false,"reason":"Internal error"} (Screenshot attached). This can be the cause of the problem. Kindly help with this issue.

2 Replies

Hi @Markus_Fischer, Apologies for delayed response. We have a team looking into this. We will update you shortly.