SOLVED

Scrambled words

Iron Contributor

I'm having a weird rendering issue. When I first opened the wiki page everything just load as fine but when I change to other tab and return there is certain parts of texts is scrambled. 

SharedScreenshot4.png

When I highlighted the texts in question then everything back to normal. But if I change tab and return again the same sections will be scramble again. 

Another one but worseAnother one but worse

I gonna ask is there anyone with similar issue?

21 Replies

@HotCakeX , @VladislavKosev Yes, the release notes clearly state it's a Chromium issue. I'm not suggesting otherwise or that rebooting is the fix. Again, I'm just curious to see how long after reboot before I start noticing the issue again. Bugs such as memory leaks (not saying that's the issue) could take a while to show up again after reboot. In any case, hopefully the fix will be released soon and render this moot.

oh, well in my system, I installed Edge dev for the first time (cuz i always use canary) and after that went to a wikipedia page and i could see that text rendering issue immediately. took 5 mins between downloading,installing and reproducing the issue, no reboots in between. :)