New Way to Submit Feedback in Microsoft Edge

Bronze Contributor

There are three ways to submit Feedback directly to Microsoft Edge team:

1) Send feedback through Feedback option in Microsoft Edge , which is fast and convenience but normally we won't see how well our feedback has been evaluated.

2) Submit feedback through Feedback Hub app in Windows 10 which is easy and cool but to do that we need to have access to Windows 10 device.

3) Share feedback using this discussion and this community , but the problem is there are so many discussion and sometimes it is hard to track what happens to our original idea and we don't have ability of upvote here.

Therefore, I suggest we need a platform similar to UserVoice , so we could share feature request and more concentrate on Feedback rather than discussion. If Feedback Hub was web-based, it would have been nice to share feedback and such method give us ability to keep track on status of submitted feedback.

27 Replies

this is why no one wants to use edge all its content is liberal no substance your whole page is filled with stupid Hollywood crap that no one cares about and what is this yahoo liberal search page 

@Reza_Ameri-Archived 

Feedback hub is a terrible app, I tell you. The bugs are not seen correctly and the new suggestion never comes up which makes that suggestion a useless one as nobody knows about it and upvotes it.

I have reported bugs from months but none of them is resolved even in the fast ring of Insider Preview. I doubt that the Windows 10 Developers put them in their backlog or at least, look at it. Many other users also complain about the same. About Suggestion, some engineers do reply to it that we are looking to make it a feature in Windows 10 when it gets a certain number of upvotes but the issue is that most of the newest suggestions also don't come up when a user posts it. Also, when I upvote a suggestion, the upvote does not get registered many times making me upvote that same suggestion many times. The feed for all feedbacks does not get updated and stays static for days and there are many more problems in the apps.

If you are talking about Microsoft Edge, I tell you that the in-app feedback tool in Microsoft Edge is the best one as we can send diagnostics with it (You can also do it with Feedback Hub but not recommended) and get detailed information about what is happening to your sent feedback and also send more information to the engineers when they ask it through e-mail. (Note: You need to include your e-mail address when sending feedback to get detailed information or sending more information to the Microsoft Edge Engineers if they need it.)

@TheShaunSaw 

As Microsoft Edge team recommended the best way would be submitting Feedback through Feedback option in Microsoft Edge. Regarding to Feedback Hub app, Windows 10 is complex operating system and you should consider case where fixing one issue might cause another issue. It is same for idea and suggestions. In addition, there are too many idea and feedbacks and Windows team need to tend to the one which are more critical and urgent first.

@Reza_Ameri-Archived 

I use Edge 1year+ All good but one thing miss Voice search add Voice search like google chrome

@Ahmedsim 

Microsoft Edge uses Bing as the default search engine and in case you open the default start page in Microsoft Edge, you should see the search bar and it has microphone icon like the following picture:

Reza_Ameri_0-1628692679572.png

This is the Voice search.

@Reza_Ameri-Archived which forum or thread do I use to submit feedback regarding the icons on the favorites bar? There is not a way to change the icons through the right-click properties tab available in other browsers. 

@Reza_Ameri-Archived 

ok... so HOW do you do that???? Isn't that where we started? how to submit feedback??? WHERE IS THAT? 

You can send Feedback through Microsoft edge using Alt+Shift+I