Dev Channel update to 117.0.2045.1 is live

Microsoft

Hello Insiders! We released build 117.0.2045.1 to the Dev channel! Mobile also released as well with small version bumps, iOS build 117.0.2045.3 and Android 117.0.2045.2! 

The release includes small fixes. For more details on the changes, check out the highlights below.   

Publish your PWA to the Microsoft Store on Windows for free with PWABuilder - Microsoft Edge Blog 

Microsoft Edge | The JSON viewer - YouTube 

Improved reliability:   

• Fixed browser crash when adding a new site on the sidebar in certain scenarios. 
  • Fixed browser crash when detached DevTools is in Fullscreen. 

Changed behavior:  

• Fixed Workspace dialog disappears when clicking on Move all tabs to new workspace. 

See an issue that you think might be a bug? Remember to send that directly through the in-app feedback by heading to the ... menu > Help and feedback > Send feedback and include diagnostics so the team can investigate. 

Thanks again for sending us feedback and helping us improve our Insider builds. 

4 Replies

This bug is still present: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/discussions/dev-channel-update-to-117-0-2033-0-is-live/m-p/39...

EDIT: Bizarrely enough, it only persists if the Edge window is maximized. If it isn't...any pinned tab can be selected. If maximized, only the first pinned tab can be clicked on in vertical tab mode, unless the tab pane is pinned, or vertical tabs are turned off.

HOWEVER

Somebody seemingly listened to my complaining about how painful using Edge has progressively become on low DPI displays. And they listened REALLY WELL. I love you...it's beautiful. Even the title bar is subtly thinner.

abdelfattah_0-1692887350706.png

I kneelI kneel

@Kris_Krueger
thank you for the smaller menus

jborgmeyerGA_0-1692891192124.png

Please, Edge Team, make this compressed menu display user-selectable. It looks awful on a high-DPI display.

CapitalJeff_0-1692897473234.png

Still the "bug" with the accent color (title bar) with the default theme (it's still gray)

Can you get us some information on this (this "bug" has been reported since mid July with Canary) ?