Any known official way to best report a bug for an Edge Extension installed from MS Edge Add-ons ?

Iron Contributor

Hello all,

is anyone already aware of any known official way to best report a very specific bug for an Edge Extension installed from MS Edge Add-ons and for which developer is not already providing any such really specific related instructions ?

P.S. Please note that I've also already searched and checked on 'Microsoft Feedback Portal for Microsoft Edge Community' and 'Microsoft Feedback Portal for Feedback (web portal) Community ' to see if any related official guidance or example was available but I found no similar examples or nothing else really applicable.

N.B. Involved Extension is called 'Super Calendar' and because of the way it was built a quick solution should be very easy to implement but if simply done by my side (by editing .html file causing issue I found), then Extension gets self-disabled because it was built to self-check own consistency and thus it also detects itself as 'corrupted'.

Thanks in advance for your kind attention and any more specific reply or suggestion I'll receive.

Regards

Rob

P.P.S. Below here you can also find the very specific bug description text for this issue and 'Super Calendar' Extension that I was wrongly about to add into another very different Extension that anyway was so indeed so nice to provide a web link to report their own bugs, that I almost added there something totally unrelated anyway. :o :-s 0:-D 

Due to likely wrong <html lang="zh-CN"> code specified into 'C:\Users\<useralias>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Edge\User Data\Default\Extensions\dacdhibokkcdlehdpokinkdamaahaihp\1.2.0_0\pages\addevent\index.html'  file whenever I select some Italian localized text from an email message and then choose 'Add as a New Event' then after Super Calendar UI window for New Event opens it also immediately show an Edge automatic request to confirm 'Translate page from Chinese (Simplified) ?' with language to translate to already set to 'Italian'. I can obviously immediately manually cancel Edge automatic translation request but if same code was instead set as <html lang="en"> like excerpt taken from '...\pages\popup\index.html' file couldn't it be that Edge automatic translation request might even not really appear at all ?

0 Replies