SOLVED

Driver asset information

Copper Contributor

Hi all, I have a question for the community as I'm getting into the preview of Desktop Analytics and really enjoying it so far (thanks for the great work)

Should I be seeing Driver assets in Desktop Analytics at this stage of the preview? From all other perspectives, the solution is deployed, agents are successfully enrolled, and the deployment plan is aggregating and evaluating the App inventory for the pilot nicely.

But there's no data in Driver assets for the deployment plan. We are collecting Full diagnostic level data for Win10 devices. The documentation for the Assets page (outside of a plan) makes mention to a Driver inventory in a bullet point, but does not detail it in any way and only Devices and Apps are present in the portal currently.

Are others seeing this data currently? Any suggestions on the roadblock if so? Thanks!
2 Replies
best response confirmed by SimonCartin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SimonCartin I do see some data for drivers in the deployment plan, but only for drivers with known issues. Perhaps you do not have any drivers with any (so far) known issues?

drivers.png

@mrkesu 

That's correct, slow to come back and confirm but unlike the Apps tab which shows all items, the Drivers tab only shows the at-risk items.   The documentation was updated to reflect this as well. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by SimonCartin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@SimonCartin I do see some data for drivers in the deployment plan, but only for drivers with known issues. Perhaps you do not have any drivers with any (so far) known issues?

drivers.png

View solution in original post