Error Connecting to P2S VPN with Azure VPN Client

Copper Contributor

I have a P2S VPN setup using OpenVPN and Azure AD Authentication. It is working for most users but two users are getting an error when trying to connect. I have no idea how to fix this.

Error in Azure VPN Client: Dialing VPN connection: <Connection Name>, Status = Unknown Error
Error in Application Logs (RasClient): Event 20227 CoId={663CD7CA-A11A-485D-953E-A879EFBA960D}: The user SYSTEM dialed a connection named <Connection Name> which has failed. The error code returned on failure is 2250.
Error in AzureVPNCnx.log: [Error] Connecting to VPN Keep Alive Socket failed with exception: The requested address is not valid in its context.

What I've Tried:
- Ran diagnostics in the Azure VPN Client
- Cleared Saved Account in Azure VPN Client
- Confirmed there is no IP address overlap between their local network, the VPN address space, and the virtual networks
- Googled everything I could think of

2 Replies

@JRBeer Seeing the same issue here, I am seeing some errors in the event viewer around Cisco Connect Anywhere, not sure if they are related.

@JRBeer Was getting the exact same error. Only seeing on brand new Dell Latitude laptops (cant remember model). I ran all Dell command updates on devices. Manually installed the cert, but key was the W10 2004 feature update. Once installed, all connected. 

Also went through every part of this. W10 feature update was the difference. 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/vpn-gateway/vpn-gateway-troubleshoot-vpn-point-to-site-connec...