Azure Government – technology innovation shaping the future

Community Manager

From the state and local level to the largest federal agencies, U.S. Government customers are using Azure to transform how they meet the needs of citizens. We’re seeing strong growth on Microsoft Azure Government, the mission-critical cloud, delivering the latest innovation to over 7,000 U.S. Government customers and their partners. We remain highly focused on meeting the accelerating demand for cloud services that support the most stringent security and compliance requirements of our government customers.

As we move forward, we are continuing to add new features and services to Azure Government. At the Microsoft Government Tech Summit in Washington D.C. today, we announced Azure Government Secret regions for classified data, new and unique hybrid approaches to IT modernization with Azure Stack, and growing connectivity options with new ExpressRoute locations. We’re also releasing new capabilities to accelerate developer and IT productivity and efficiency with DevTest Labs, Logic Apps and Power BI embedded. 

38a4269c-a88f-43ce-a097-27dde26dcb78.png

Read about it in the Azure blog.

1 Reply

Dear Eric,

My name is Brian Robinson, J.D. and my firm Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors LLC, is a boutique niche driven consulting firm that primarily focuses on Enterprise Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Risk Consulting and Business Advisory. About a year ago we became 8(a) certified by the SBA to enhance our Federal Market footprint, build our capacity through sole sourced federal contracts that are not competed and reduce competition. We are based in Dallas Texas and we have other client market locations and  a satellite location in the D.C. area. We are looking to leverage Azure Government for some of our proposed Federal customer projects but are having a hard time getting pricing information for some of the integrated solutions we are planning to bring forward. Is there someone in your organization that works with Federal Contractor small 8(a) businesses that you can refer me to? 

Thanks again,

Brian Robinson, J.D.

Managing Member and Sr. Managing Consultant 

Innovative Regulatory Risk Advisors LLC, an 8(a) / MBE Firm