Lab Services doomed

Copper Contributor

Hi guys, I am experiencing serious unresponsiveness and "non"performance of Azure Lab Service. 3 of 4 clicks into Azure Lab Services ends in error (like no accounts, no lab, no vm etc.). Provisioning of new VM running  for several hours already. 

It looks like serious issue in the service, however none officially reported. Am I the only one experiencing such issues? Last week everything worked just fine.

Thx for your help or comment. I'd be glad to report it, but cannot find better place than here ... 

6 Replies
If this was an isolated event and is now better it could have been related to the Azure authentication issues on the 15th-16th March. Details of this outage are under Tracking ID LN01-P8Z on https://status.azure.com/en-gb/status/history/
It's still a little slow for me today, but that's not the normal behavior.
It can take up to twice the time it should. Normal it is faster than the prediction.
I've had the exact same issues, so it's not just you. I'm not sure what's going on. Submitting a support ticket to figure this out. Will let you know when I get answers.
The product team made a fix last night that should be resolving the issues that you were experiencing. Please continue with logging a support ticket if you still continue to see these issues today.
Our students are reporting non starting VMs. Never switch to running status.
Hi Corey-

Can you please log a support ticket for this so that the product team can investigate further?

Thanks,
Nicole