SOLVED

Course Blueprint: AZ-104, AZ-140, AZ-500, AZ-700, AZ-305

Microsoft

Overview

Course Blueprint offers a comprehensive guide to the Azure ecosystem, specifically designed to align with the content of a specific course. It encompasses all resources, tools, structures, and connections discussed throughout the course. The layer filtering feature allows for focused study on specific sections of the course, facilitating a more digestible understanding of the information.

Download links

Course

PDF

Visio 

Released

Updated

AZ-104
Azure Administrator Associate

Blueprint [PDF] 

Template

12/14/2023

01/26/2024

AZ-140
Azure Virtual Desktop Specialty

Blueprint [PDF]

Template

01/03/2024

02/05/2024

AZ-500
Azure Security Engineer Associate

Blueprint [PDF] 

Template

01/09/2024

01/16/2024

AZ-700
Azure Network Engineer Associate

Blueprint [PDF] 

Template

01/25/2024

01/26/2024

AZ-305
Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions

Blueprint [PDF] 

Template

05/07/2024

05/09/2024

AZ-1003
Secure storage for Azure Files and Azure Blob Storage

Blueprint [PDF]

02/07/2024

02/05/2024

Subscribe if you want to get notified of any update like new releases or updates.

If this was helpful to you, please consider taking one minute to complete the form and share your feedback https://forms.office.com/r/zyC4KAKwy0 [anonymous]

My email ilan.nyska@microsoft.com  
LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/ilan-nyska/  

Utilizing the provided Visio template, you have the capability to filter modules/layers to concentrate on segments of the course by modules.

Just day 1 of AZ-104, using filters in Visio and selecting modules 1-3

IlanNyska_1-1715292047568.png

Benefits for Students

The blueprint serves as an instrumental tool for students, enabling them to track and visualize the components they have learned and comprehend their position within the broader Azure ecosystem.

Moreover, each icon in the blueprint is connected to the relevant document in the learning path on Learn, providing students with easy access to additional materials, enriching their educational journey.

• Defined Goals: It gives learners a clear picture of what they need to learn and accomplish by the conclusion of the course.
  • Focused Learning: By highlighting the course content and learning goals, it directs learners’ efforts towards crucial areas, resulting in more efficient learning.
  • Progress Tracking: It enables learners to monitor their progress and evaluate their grasp of the course material.

Benefits for Instructors

Trainers can follow this plan to design a tailored diagram for their course, filled with notes. They can construct this comprehensive diagram during class on a whiteboard and continuously add to it in each session. This evolving visual aid can be shared with students to enhance their grasp of the subject matter.

Additional information for Trainers:

Introduction to Course Blueprint for Trainers (15 minutes version)

Blueprint Intro (2 minutes) 

Blueprint Demo (3 minutes)

Real life AZ-104 Advanced Networking section [3 minutes]

Uploaded by ilan nyska on 2023-12-26.
10 Replies
best response confirmed by Ilan Nyska (Microsoft)
Solution
Excellent work Ilan! This will greatly enhance the professionalism and user-friendliness of our MCT courses, making them more effective for learners. Keep up the great work!
Amin Omidy
MCT regional lead North America
I appreciate your kind words and support, Amin. Currently, I'm in collaboration with other MTTs to broaden our offerings to include Ai and DP, and we're also planning to incorporate AZ-305 for Infrastructure. Your feedback is a valuable catalyst for these endeavors. I'm delighted to know that you find this beneficial, and I'm grateful for the time you've taken to share your thoughts with me. Thank you.
That's a great resource.
Thank you for sharing.
Do you have blueprint for AZ-305?
Thanks, Luigi, for the words of support.
Thanks for sharing this @Ilan Nyska.
Learners love this and so do I
It’s heartening to see that esteemed members of our community, including top trainers like yourself, are actively participating and providing valuable feedback. Thank you so much!
Yes, it's available now.
@Ilan Nyska, It looks like another magnum opus from Quentin Tarantino. Great work.
Thank you for your kind words! I'm glad you found the post valuable.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Ilan Nyska (Microsoft)
Solution
Excellent work Ilan! This will greatly enhance the professionalism and user-friendliness of our MCT courses, making them more effective for learners. Keep up the great work!
Amin Omidy
MCT regional lead North America

View solution in original post