Welcome to the Azure HDInsight AMA!

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure HDInsight Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

12 Replies

@Eric Starker Hello all! I'm Mimi Gentz, a Senior Product Manager on Azure HDInsight. I've been on the team about a year and a half and spend most of my time ensuring our customers have an amazing support experience. I also wrote much of our free learning content (https://aka.ms/hdinsightlearn), and I'm happy to answer any questions about HDInsight!

Hello, I am Arindam Chatterjee, Group Product Manager for Azure HDInsight. We are looking forward to answering any questions and feedback you might have about HDInsight. And, of course, we would love to hear any ideas about what capabilities you would like to see us add in HDInsight in the near future.

Hello I'm Guy Haycock a PM on the HDInsight service.  I'm looking forward to answering questions from you.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Deepali- a Senior Program Manager on Azure HDInsight. I am looking forward to answering to your questions! 

My name is Akeem Saka @Eric Starker 

Hello , I am Arnab Ganguly and am happy to respond to questions if you are looking to migrate your Hadoop Services investments to HDInsight.
Hey everyone! Dylan with the Tech Community team here! I'm excited for another great hour of Live Q&A this morning!

@Eric Starker  Hello everyone., I am Alicia Li, program manager in HDInsight product group. Happy to help with any HDInsight question, like how to do cost control, autoscale best practice, pricing details etc. 

Hello all - I'm closing down this welcome thread for new comments.

As a reminder, please post your questions for the Azure HDInsight team in a new thread within the Azure AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.