SOLVED

Office Applauncher

Copper Contributor

Hello, we just had a several users complain that some of the icons in the App launcher when they login to the portal are missing. I have tried to see if they can be added back somehow but not been able to find a answer. The most requested app that's missing in my case is Sharepoint and it does show up if you click on the dots but they have requested it to be permanent on the left side also.

pstrandberg_1-1647259402004.png

4 Replies
I have the exact same question.
Same here - temporary work around - click OneDrive top left of my content and most of your favourites should be on the left - but have also book marked this now and also SharePoint that you can then access from the top left app menu - really frustrating when this happens and it messes with you muscle memory
best response confirmed by pstrandberg (Copper Contributor)
Solution

The reply I got from MS Support is that it will only show MS Office products on the first login page. In my case Sharepoint is a service so that is why it doesn't show. He also mentioned that it is not possible to change those icons so the users will need to click on the dots to get to their other applications.

That is a trash response. They could just clone the web version's dots above the home button. Instead the entire taskbar shortcut is now useless.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by pstrandberg (Copper Contributor)
Solution

The reply I got from MS Support is that it will only show MS Office products on the first login page. In my case Sharepoint is a service so that is why it doesn't show. He also mentioned that it is not possible to change those icons so the users will need to click on the dots to get to their other applications.

View solution in original post