Access shuts down when opening a form

Copper Contributor

My office 365 updated to version 2004 12730.20250 and now I am having problems with access shutting down when opening a form.  This issue started mid afternoon eastern time on May 12, 2020.  The application crashes 50-60% of the time when I attempt to open a form and it seems to happen at random.  There is no error message displayed.  The window for Access just closes.  I have been through general trouble shooting with tech support, but running the repair office and reinstalling office did not fix the problem.  Doing windows 10 updates also did not clear the problem.  This is happening across multiple databases.  These databases work fine though on older versions of Office 365.  I have one computer running Version 1910 12130.20390 and another on Version 2003 12624.20466 and I am not having any issues with those.  After 2.5 hours on the phone, Microsoft tech support directed me to post my issue here for help.

Any thoughts on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies

@useri96 

Hi, this monday begin having theese troubles in my company, we're in Spain and perhaps de access version that suffer the bug has deployed later here.

Have you resolved with new versions?

@RamonMansuet 

The problems with build 2005 have been reported widely. The current recommendation is to roll back to a prior, working, build.