Welcome to the Skype for Business Preview Community!

Microsoft

Welcome to the Skype for Business Community! My name is Saranya and I am the Program Manager overseeing the Skype for Business Preview Program. I’m excited to welcome you to the Preview space and look forward to your involvement.

If you aren’t familiar with the Skype for Business Preview Program, it’s a sneak peek into what’s up and coming for Skype for Business. By participating as an individual or on behalf of your organization, you can help us improve your Skype for Business experience! To register for the program, visit www.skypepreview.com. Feedback from our customers is a priority and it’s through our Preview Program that we’re able to collect feedback and integrate it into the product.

In this space, we’d love to hear your Skype for Business Preview Program questions. If you are already participating in the Program and currently participating in an active validation, you’ll be given access to that space to discuss specifics around the validation with other customers, partners, and experts. Please remember, due to the nature of our pre-release programs and the sensitivity around NDA content, your discussions should be kept to the private boards.

Within this community, feel free to ask questions, access helpful resources, and chat with other Preview customers and our Preview team.

We look forward to hearing from you!

4 Replies
I requested skype for business preview for mac but hasn't been accepted, how to get accepted?

I registered my company a couple weeks ago and haven't received an email or anything. Is the NDA required for access? The site nor this post indicates in a clear statement if a Microsoft NDA is required for admittance to the preview program or not. If it is required some information about how to go about applying for one would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Looks like your organization is accepted into the preview program, but awaiting assignment/enrollment for a particular program or programs. For Android/iOS, we'll send a note to the Preview PM. For Org AA and other programs, you will be contacted via email once the program is ready to onboard you.

Hi,

I cannot seem to find the enrollment option anywhere. Where can I sign up for this service, it would be a godsend to test the new call queue timeout functionality as we're about to go live with a pure online SfB tenant. 

Quite excited about the new changes! 

Regards,

Rob