New Skype for Business on Mac Insider Fast build available (16.15.148)

Microsoft

We released a new Insider build with the following improvements:

Join meeting audio with Call me at

If you are enabled by a conference policy to join audio by having the meeting call a phone number, you will now be able to choose Call me at in the Join Meeting Audio dialog box before joining a meeting. 

Joining a meeting without audio

When you choose join a meeting without joining audio, you will see the meeting window with a black background and a notification that you have joined the meeting without audio.  If you want to connect audio later, select the Rejoin button. 

Improvements

• Fixed several issues that could prevent you from joining a meeting.      
  • Fixed an issue that prevented you from joining meetings from outside of your organization.
  • Added a Don't show this again for this device checkbox to the prompt to switch to an audio device when a user connects a device to the computer
  • Fixed an issue with displaying long IM disclaimer text.
  • Fixed an issue where emoticons in chats were displayed when disabled by policy (via DisableEmoticons in CsClientPolicy).
  • Fixed an issue that prevented users who are not enabled for Enterprise Voice from seeing the Before joining a meeting, ask me which audio device I want to use option in the Calls page of Preferences.

Check it out, and report any issues by clicking Report an Issue on the Help menu. 

0 Replies