SmartDock Dual Screen change button

Copper Contributor

Hello !

I have the following problem, i am using the dualscreen solution right now, with two monitors in differnt sizes, one big one fort he presentation and a smaller one for my conference partner. If i do not presentate for a longer time, i want to change the screens that my partner is showed on the bigger screen. Is there a possibility to get that change button, you had in that single monitor use, back for the dualscreen solution?

Like a single button i can press to switch the screens for myself ? I know that you can change it in the administration settings, but that is way to comlicated.

1 Reply

Hi Peter,

When using an SRS solution with dual screens, it's not possible to toggle between what is displayed on screen A and what is displayed on screen B. One will always be for video conferencing participants, the other for shared content.

If you deploy SRS with a single screen, you have an additional Layout button that allows you to change what's displayed, but this button disappears once you move to a dual screen setup. This is by design.

Recommendation: deploy two identically sized screens with your SRS solution.