Anyone else having issues with Image loading in SharePoint modern pages?

Deleted
Not applicable

Lately I've been noticing New pages graphics and Hero part web parts are not loading the images all the time, or they are very very slow. Seems a page refresh sometimes kicks them into gear. 

Just curious if it's just me or others noticing this? Noticed it from Home and in my office on different machines, so don't feel it's internet related on my end. 

4 Replies
I've seen similar issues recently, as well as common elements such as suite bar / app launcher loading slowly.
I put it down to network issues at this customer (they've done nothing yet in terms of firewall / proxy config to optimise O365 performance).

Is there perhaps a wider CDN issue?

We started experiencing extremely slow image loading with the People part and some of our images with the links web part.  Started yesterday and we still haven't been able to figure out what's happening.  Some of the links' images are loading normally, some are taking up to 60 seconds to load.  Images are loaded in the same Site Assets library.

After opening a ticket with Microsoft, the troubleshooting script they provided included clearing the browser cache. Once I did that all of the sites where I was seeing delays are loading as expected.

Same here, we are facing extremely slow image rendering on our modern pages.