SOLVED

Issue with Office 365 FastTrack roadmap ?

Iron Contributor

https://fasttrack.microsoft.com/roadmap

Page doesn't seem to load properly, I can not see any roadmap items.

7 Replies

Thanks @Dean Gross. It is kinda weird that they pull the whole roadmap section down for migration. Do you have a static list somewhere?

Good question, and I should have mentioned that... There is currently a live site issue affecting the roadmap website. It is currently broken but unrelated to the planned migration. We have devs engaged and troubleshooting and hope to have the site up again shortly.

it's definitely unfortunate that the roadmap is down. it's an essential page for info on Office 365 that can't be found anywhere else. Hoping it comes back online soon..

I'm really glad to hear that you like the resource, and we're also disappointed that it's currently offline. The development team recently checked in a new code drop and is going through testing. We are working hard to have it resolved and available as quickly as possible. Although not as disruptive as an incident impacting email or productivity services within Office 365, we do consider the roadmap to be a "feature" of the product and treat it as such.

Thanks for the feedback, and I apologize for the inconvenience!
Many thanks for feedback, regardless this issue is just for information as you refer just for roadmap, but this could be an issue when we do life presentation to customers.
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

The roadmap website has been fixed, and we are also expediting the transition to the new location. Thanks for the ongoing feedback!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by VI_Migration (Silver Contributor)
Solution

The roadmap website has been fixed, and we are also expediting the transition to the new location. Thanks for the ongoing feedback!

View solution in original post