SOLVED

Switch Connection Account turns back to logged in user

Brass Contributor

When I try to switch a account of a flow connection to a another account, I get the dialog to type in another email address but when I hit enter, I am not ask for a password but the dialog closes and my logged in user account is associated with the connection. 

How can I change a account for a connection in this case? 

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Gunter Danzeisen (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Gunter Danzeisen I have also experienced this problem. The way I work around it is to assign the user I want to have the connection as an owner. Then, through another browser or incognito window sign in as that user and make the connections. After that re-assign all the steps in the flow to the correct user. Painful but it works.

@NeverHereThank you for the reply. That's what I guessed, but hoped there would be a better way. :)

@NeverHere hello there! I am experiencing the same issues and almost 5 years passed...have you found any solution? Or same story? Thanks!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Gunter Danzeisen (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@Gunter Danzeisen I have also experienced this problem. The way I work around it is to assign the user I want to have the connection as an owner. Then, through another browser or incognito window sign in as that user and make the connections. After that re-assign all the steps in the flow to the correct user. Painful but it works.

View solution in original post