Guest user initiate power automate flow in s Sharepoint list

Copper Contributor

In a sharepoint list on tenanta.onmicrosoft.com i have a guest user from tenantx.onmicrosoft.com. 

The email address removed for privacy reasons have a MS 365 E3 license.

I have an approval  flow for a selected file in a Sharepoint list in tenanta.onmicrosoft.com.   What do i have to do so email address removed for privacy reasons can start an run the workflow when this user is working in the Shaerpont list. I like the guest user to initiate the flow.

This is what i see when im logged on as email address removed for privacy reasons

TrulsB_3-1660568318755.png

This is whats avalable when im logged on tenanta.onmicrosoft with email address removed for privacy reasons

TrulsB_2-1660568290463.png

Our need is ta guest user user@tenantx.onmicrosoft com can run the workflow in the Sharepoint list at the tenanta.onicrosoft.com

1 Reply

@TrulsB What's the difference between two images you added to your question? Maybe you added same image twice mistakenly.

However, try adding guest user in "Run only users" section from flow details page (assuming guest user already have access on SharePoint list): 

ganeshsanap_0-1660646232700.png

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item. If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.