Stream Analytics

Microsoft

I use MS Streams extensively and have created channels in Streams and have uploaded few videos in the channels. Our learners access the channels and view the videos but counting the number of videos and views is cumbersome. Pls let me know is there any report available to know the list of users watched, duration of the video viewed, title of the video and any other related analytics. This report would be of immense help to me in measuring the learner views. Thanks

3 Replies
We are not adding any more capabilities to Stream (classic). All of our effort is being put into videos uploaded to Teams or SharePoint. If you had your videos stored in a Teams team or a SharePoint site then you could use the SharePoint site analytics to see more information about the videos accessed in that SP site. See this help document for more info about what analytics are available for videos uploaded to SharePoint:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/stream/streamnew/features-new-version-stream#analytics-security-and...

Thank you @Marc Mroz 

@Marc Mroz I understand the Stream migration tool doesn't migrate videos analytics including Comments, Views, Likes and any other analytics out there! 

is there a way to capture these analytics in Stream classic and assign them to the videos in the new Stream?