Welcome to the Azure Cognitive Services - Speech AMA!

Community Manager

Welcome to the Azure Cognitive Services - Speech Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA)! This live hour gives you the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.

Please introduce yourself by replying to this thread. Post your questions in a new thread within the Azure AI AMA space, by clicking on, "Start a New Conversation" at the top of the page.

31 Replies

Hi Everyone! My name is Will Mendoza I work on the marketing team for Azure AI - I focus on Cognitive Services like Speech and am excited to meet you. If you're new to Azure AI and Cognitive Services, we recently built a resources page to help you get started with video walkthroughs and 30-day learning guide (with path to get an Azure certification!)

Also, I've commented elsewhere, but if you're curious, there is a blog we recently published that talks about text to speech and Custom Neural Voice, and also @edwardun participated in the AI show last friday. Happy to share more resources, just let me know!

Hi, thanks for hosting this event. This whole message-based event is a new concept to me. My name is Sam Walker. I'm with a startup called Alima Technologies.
Hi, I'm Noah and I'm a developer on a team which heavily relies on Azure and I've been tasked with exploring how Azure's AI services can help us create compelling enterprise tools.

@Godiksen1570 

Thank you for your feedback, we do have live events with product teams in other formats, but AMAs are designed to be less formal and bite-sized opportunities for you to put your questions to the product team. 

We will of course consider your feedback for future events.
I am en eLearning practitioner and I am currently looking for ways on how to customize a voice for oour eLearning and CBT use.

Hey, hey!

My name is Charles, and I work in IT for the City of Daytona Beach. I am currently working on some projects that include Chat Bots and Power Automate. 

@Eric Starker 

@Paulo_Morais  We were too. This feels very last century.

Hello @Eric Starker and all - Bryan Schacht here a senior director at Sharp Electronics.  Just new to this forum type discussion but good to see all the questions and topics.

My group works on business solutions software and platforms for Sharp's products and other common things in the business/office ecosystem.  It's been an exciting last year to put it mildly with shifting to remote work but always interested to learn about speech and other developments that might solve a customer problem.

Thanks for the session!