Home

ZOOM disabled until I hit 'minimize'

jnobles
New Contributor

Teams was working well for us until recently - the zoom function at the bottom does not show up unless you first minimize, then maximize the screen. Across users (ie, not just me). Can someone fix this? Really annoying.

4 Replies
Please hit Ctrl+0 then your Teams screen going to the optimal resolution

Please let me know if that works
Thanks,
Thuayavan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your feedback is very valuable and your “likes” are energy boosters for us to keep blogging

No, didn't work.

What I want are the 'navigation' tools that appear at the bottom of the screen.

Capture.JPGThese buttons do NOT show up until I minimize the screen, and then maximize the screen again. This happens across the board, at my computer and other users on different networks.

Highlighted

I can confirm this! Its when you have a document open you get this tool view :)

It does disappear immedietely and only appears again if you do the following:

* Minimize / maximize teams window

* Zoom in/out with Ctrl + scroll when mouse pointer is somewhere on teams interface

When you do this it appears but also seem to stick indefinetely as long as the document is open i teams! This tool view should appear when you hoover the document if I'm correct!

Seems like a bug and should be reported: @Juan Carlos González Martín

/ Adam

Ctrl+ scroll doesn't work for me (I assume 'scroll' is the middle button on my mouse?)

Definitely a bug because it didn't do this previously! Thanks for tagging someone who can maybe fix it.

Related Conversations
Tabs and Dark Mode
cjc2112 in Discussions on
46 Replies
flashing a white screen while open new tab
Deleted in Discussions on
14 Replies
Stable version of Edge insider browser
HotCakeX in Discussions on
35 Replies
Extentions Synchronization
Deleted in Discussions on