SOLVED

UPDATED 06-10 | ANNOUNCEMENTS AND WHAT’S NEW FOR MICROSOFT SEARCH IN BING

Microsoft

------------------------------

06-10 | This week's Tech Comm engagement survey is now available here.  Every Monday, I will post a short survey of 2-4 questions regarding activity, posts, and participant Q&A on the Search Blog and this forum. Answer all the questions correctly and we'll put you in a random drawing for 10,000 Microsoft Reward Points to redeem however want: donate to a charity, buy gift cards, redeem for Xbox credits, the options are almost endless! And the best part-->you can win as often as you like!

As a special note, we did *not* have a winner last week so this week's prize is now valued at 20,000 Microsoft Reward Points!

6 Replies

@Wendy_MSFT How do I setup my business to use Microsoft Search. I click the link but it just takes me to the admin center and no indication of search anywhere there.

Is it available globally? 

best response confirmed by Wendy_MSFT (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi Paul,

If you email me your tenantID and tenant name to msibteam@microsoft.com I can enable you on the back end as a work around. Since we're not quite at GA yet, the process isn't 100% smooth depending on if you were part of preview and/or Targeted Release.

Cheers,
-Wendy

@Wendy_MSFT Ah! ok. I have sent the email.

I was confused by the"available now" statement in the blog post.

I have now provisioned your tenant for all your users. to gain admin access for yourself or other admins on your team ensure that in the M365 admin center you have preview turned on and under organizational profile you selected targeted release for selected users and add yourself and anyone else there. Once that is done, you should be ready to party with search!

Cheers,
-Wendy

@Wendy_MSFT  Can my tenant be also added in microsoft search ? I just sent you the email you mentioned in this . 

Happy to enable you...I just responded to your email. :)
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Wendy_MSFT (Microsoft)
Solution
Hi Paul,

If you email me your tenantID and tenant name to msibteam@microsoft.com I can enable you on the back end as a work around. Since we're not quite at GA yet, the process isn't 100% smooth depending on if you were part of preview and/or Targeted Release.

Cheers,
-Wendy

View solution in original post