Removing signed in devices from Teams console

Copper Contributor

Hi,

Hope everyone is well.

I am struggling to sign in the yealink A20 VC bar to the teams account. (Pro account allocated to the room)

The system was working and healthy, I had an issue with the WPP30 so I decided to update the sofware, however doing the update did not work and the entire system stopped working, signin loop.

So I factory reset the VC bar and touch panel, unfortunately I did not sign out of the account.  After the factory reset, I tried to sign in but was signed out with a notice "device administrator is disabled".

I searched everywhere on the console to enable device administrator but ran out time and patience.  So we removed the devices, deleted the account and created a new account.  

Tried to sign in the devices again, but was signed out with a notice "Device already signed into another account"

I looked into the teams console and saw that the devices are still showing on the console, I selected the devices and removed it from the list, refreshed the page but they still show up but the option to remove is not available. 

Has anyone else experience the same issue?

Am I missing something?

Help needed

Thanks

1 Reply

Hi @Tvelosa,

based on the information provided, it seems like the issue is related to the device being signed in to another account, even though it has been removed from the Teams Admin Center.

This can happen if the device administrator is disabled on the device, or if the device is still signed into another account.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Factory reset the Yealink A20 VC Bar with sign out. This will ensure that the device is completely reset and signed out of any Teams accounts.
  2. Remove the device from the Teams Admin Center. If the option to remove the device is not available, you may need to contact Microsoft Support for assistance.
  3. Re-add the device to the Teams Admin Center.
  4. Sign in to the Teams account on the device.
  5. Update device firmware.

Please click Mark as Best Response & Like if my post helped you to solve your issue.
This will help others to find the correct solution easily. It also closes the item.

If the post was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Like.

Kindest regards,

Leon Pavesic
(LinkedIn)